Beena AI Prize (First Edition)
Given by: Paramjeet Berwal
Prize for AI Paper Writing
1) 500 Lari (Five Hundred Lari),
2) a four-week AI research and policy internship with Paramjeet, and
3) Certificate and recommendation letter.
Theme: Artificial Intelligence and the Future
Details: The purpose of this endeavour is to encourage young scholars ponder over conceptual, analytical, philosophical and other critical questions that rapidly advancing artificial intelligence is ushering into the world of human existence. We support new and original thinking, and nonconformist and intellectually radical ideas. An inter-disciplinary and systemic approach to study the future is the most appropriate, according to our perception. Economic, legal, social, behavioural, political dimensions, among others, are our primary focus. However, there is no limitation when it comes to defining the scope of impact of AI on humans, society, and everything related thereto.
Open to: Students of any nationality enrolled in any bachelor, master and PhD programmes in public and private universities of Georgia.
Deadline: Entries must be received by September 20, 2019 (Friday) (23:59 your local time).
Submit papers here (using google forms)
* The winner will be announced on October 12, 2019 (Saturday) on this website.
* We will not be able to answer any individual query concerning the contest results.
* Decision taken by Paramjeet Berwal will be final and subject to no contestation.
* If no entry qualifies, qualitatively or otherwise, to be considered for the prize, the prize will not be awarded.
* We strongly encourage original thinking.
Length: 2000-5000 words (excluding footnotes)
Font: Century Gothic
Font Size: 11
Size of footnotes: 9
Citation Format: The Chicago Manual of Style (only footnotes)
Type of document: .doc or .docx
The entries not conforming to these details will be rejected.